Campaign strategy development
Before undertaking any marketing campaign, we develop a clearly defined strategy. We work with our clients to articulate this, through defining the objectives, the target market, the key messages and the desired outcomes of the campaign.
Our experience includes delivering successful campaigns to:
- grow market share with existing customer segments;
- deepen relationships with existing customers (or members) and build loyalty;
- enter into new markets;
- reinforce or build an organisation’s profile and brand;
- motivate customers (or members) to think and act; and
- mobilise people for a particular social, environmental or political purpose.
Our campaign experience includes business to business, business to consumer or member, and internal, and spans all communication channels:
- Above the line channels – billboards, print advertising, online advertising, radio, film production
- Below the line channels – annual reports, brochures, stationery, direct mail, electronic direct mail, point-of-sale, signage
- Integrated – integrating all communications, including PR, advertising, sales promotion, direct marketing, online communications, social media, and internal communications
- Digital & online – website, electronic direct mail, dedicated applications development, campaign websites, database integration, web banners, online annual reports and personalised statements
- Interactive PDFs, online content development, and SMS marketing
- Social media – scoping, designing and building across Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and YouTube sites